The summer shower to the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic tank for the shower in the dacha will attract a great deal of trouble. How to cope with these nuances by themselves, we will now try to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank for the shower from the nation must decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container will be equipped with heating, is based on the comfort of bathing. There are two Kinds of toolbuild.ru tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize would be a heated shower tank, also working on electricity. Needless to say, and without connecting to electricity this tank may be used, however in this is actually the comfort of utilizing water procedures. The simple fact is that inside the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun didn’t have the time to warm water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower is going to be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water in the tank will be heated by the sun, so in this age, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a normal tank, such as a cone mounted in the roof of a shower house. The water in the tank is heated by sunlight. In other words, if the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take only a refreshing shower or refuse to wash whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cabin is visited very rarely, and then just in summer.
The principal difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Size, quantity, and color of this product can be very different. It is important that any chosen tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water also was securely attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are more effective. A huge area of a thin coating of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Black walls of the tank attract the sun’s rays, plus the water within the tank does not bloom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks such as summer homes are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A special makeup of plastic is used to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At precisely the same moment, plastic tanks for summer showers are distinguished by a moderate cost, light weight and ease of setup.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are best for covering outdoor shower homes instead of a roof. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand fix the tank on top rather than the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees that the protection of water during storage. Plastic does not corrode under all circumstances, which cannot be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electric heating most often are made in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the kind of drums having a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets through a wide neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate bath for state homes with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summer months and during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it’s sufficient to build a light cabin in some other sheet material. Not a poor option is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t tough to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance to get a dacha shower. With this instance with success will fit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only with this lovely and durable material.
Let us consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let’s proceed to the next phase of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the design of a Nation shower with a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha demands the creation of the project. It’s not necessary to build complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself exactly what you want to build a shower. Very fast you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complex in the production of shower on the base with warm water heating, but such a design will survive longer. Furthermore, at a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It is very important to mention that the tank ought to be constantly full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is better to place the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a lot of individuals, it needs to be placed as near as possible to the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower near the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable to not deliver the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest place, where there is no shade in the trees and tall structures.
- Inside the shower booth and altering room from polycarbonate should provide light, so you are able to bathe at night. Only it is necessary to consider that the lights have to have a high level of protection from water. It is optimal to put shower cottages on the back of the house. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply and not far to pull the electrical cable for lighting.
- Determined by the area of the area of the summer shower, start to generate a scheme of this cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been determined that the garden shower will be together with the living area. In cases like this, the width of this design will turn out 1,6 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are overweight folks, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to grow 1.2 m.
- within the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing room could be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the proprietor. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths at which, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The complete height of the shower cottage from ground to roof is 2.2 m. along with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and much higher. The elevation in the shower stall will be reduced. Part of the space below will have a wooden menu, along with the top will probably hang on a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed to its construction.